Chanel Coco Mademoiselle | The Most Romantic Fragrance for Valentines Day

5 comments
Hi Lovelies,

Last night I was invited by The Body Shop to attend a beautiful evening of the launch of their new fragrance. The event was a night of celebrities and glamour - I was all set from the dress to the heels. When it came down to choosing which fragrance to wear I had no doubts whatsoever. Nothing can compare to the bold statement made by Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle which I had recently purchased. I wanted something vibrant and sensual yet sophisticated, something that would make me stand out of the crowd. And there was nothing more exciting than opening a fresh bottle of a timeless fragrance like Coco Mademoiselle.

Ever since I was old enough to know what a perfume was, I adored it. I have used many, many brands of perfume but one brand that truly defines luxury is Chanel. Chanel has this glamorous aura around it, not just the perfumes but the handbags, lipsticks, nail polishes, skincare, makeup.. what not. My very first Chanel fragrance was Allure Sensuelle, a floral oriental fragrance. Allure Sensuelle is the perfume I received  most compliments on. It was like almost everyone I met gave me compliments on this fragrance and asked which one is it. This truly inspired (motivated?) me to go for the fragrance again.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Coco Mademoiselle is inspired by the irresistible spirit of young Coco Chanel. It is daring and bold - yet it is sensual and elegantCoco Mademoiselle is an oriental fragrance with an utterly feminine composition. I love how this fragrance expresses refined sensuality but at the same time feels so incredibly fresh! I wanted to purchase the limited edition Coco Mademoiselle which is the same fragrance but a slightly different cap featuring the identity of Chanel, the interlocked C's in black. Now since I could not find the limited edition anywhere at the time I was planning to purchase it, I settled for the regular 100ml Eau de Parfum.This packaging also has the interlocked C's, comparatively small and printed in gold in the front of the cap. You cant see it in my photos because, oh well, I forgot to fix the cap (Oops!). But since the photographs were beautiful I decided not to re-do the photoshoot.  And just like Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge who does not need to make a lot of effort to look flawless and classy, Coco Mademoiselle's packaging is simple yet elegant. It comes in a plain white box with the name written on the front in black and bold. Inside the bottle is plain, square-shaped and transparent, reflecting a beautiful pinkish-peach shade of the perfume. This classic bottle is a perfect luxury and a beautiful addition to my dressing table.

Launched in 2001, Coco Mademoiselle is a wonderful and most beautiful combination of notes. You will just fall in love with the base note like I have. Top notes are Orange, Bergamont and Grapefruit so pretty fruity yet not over powering. Middle notes are Lychee, Rose and Italian Jasmine which smells divine as the fragrance transforms into a fruity floral. This is such an amazing combination, so fresh and sensual. As the fragrance goes towards base notes Patchouli, Vetiver Vanilla and White Musk show up. I absolutely love Vanilla which adds sweetness to the fragrance making it so romantic yet flirty and blends in with perfect harmony with the overall fragrance. But let me clarify, it is not mature or powdery like Chanel # 5. Unlike Chanel # 5 which is a very retro fragrance, Coco Mademoiselle is young, fresh, bold and sexy! It oozes confidence and a sophisticated aura that every young, free spirited woman should have.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

For me, this is a special fragrance (and very expensive too!) so I want to treat it in a special way. I would prefer to reserve it to special occasions only. Though, trust me I am tempted to wear it even at home. I just feel like spraying a bit on my pulse and sniff it all the time. I wish I could afford to buy it more frequently so that I could use it to my hearts content. Coco Mademoiselle is a modern scent with a touch of floral, it is perfection in a bottle and worth every penny. I would highly recommend this to all you ladies. It doesn't matter if you cannot afford it right now, whenever you can go for it at least once! You will not regret the purchase. And if you're lucky enough maybe you will receive one as a Valentine's gift. *xoxo*

Are you a fan of Coco Mademoiselle like myself? 
Leave your comments below.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a fragrance I could fall in love with!!!!! And the bottle is perfection, your review makes me feel like i'm watching a Chanel advert, a lot of class and love. Well done :)

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks amazing! Also, your photos are gorgeous ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig