Vincci | My Recent Favorite Shoe Brand

6 comments
Hi lovelies,

Well.. I have never done a post on the shoes I wear. Not because I feel it's odd or because it's not something I would like to write about but mostly because I never got a chance. However, I recently purchased a few pairs from a brand named Vincci and could not help sharing a few photos with all of you. Vincci is a Malaysian brand that pushes the boundaries in footwear by introducing hot, off-the-runway styles. It creates high quality and trendy shoes, bags, sunglasses and fashion accessories with an affordable price tag.

What really inspired me to write a post about Vincci shoes was this most recent pair that I purchased for me sister's big day - her wedding! These are formal party sandal in soft pink and has peep toes with beautiful tone of silver lining and almost 4" heels in polished gold. In case you had the chance to manage a wedding you would know it is such a happening event. I being the all-in-one event manager had the least of time on my schedule to focus on ME! All I remember was that I put on my dress and these lovely pair of shoes and believe it or not I was running around - literally in these! Super comfy, soft lining and great finish, these were like Cinderella's slippers, everyone noticed and couldn't help praise.

I had purchased two Vincci pairs before as well. One black slip-on party sandals that I wore to The Body Shop Red Musk Fashion show and another short heel peep toes in shade of blue and beige I wore to a formal dinner. Both pairs are super chic and so comfortable to wear. I have worn all three pairs at least once or twice now and cant thank myself enough for choosing the best ones for each occasion. Do check these out next time you come across a Vincci store.

Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
Vincci Shoes
At The Body Shop Red Musk Launch.. @Instagram
Vincci Shoes
At a formal dinner.. @Instagram

Follow Me on Instagram

Check out the latest Vincci collection online here!
What is your favorite shoe brand?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. These are all so cute, i especially love the blue ones =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these especially the champagne ones, sorry I removed my first comment, there was a spelling mistake :/
    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! All of these shoes look amazing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shared the Best Footwear Collection.
    Regards: RomeRoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks.You can also visit interesting blog about About Click Speed Test and i hope you like this blog and share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig